Freelance Radio, Episode 46: The Final Episode
The final episode of Freelance Radio, the official FreelanceSwitch podcast, is now available! This episode, the panel (John Brougher, Dickie Adams, Kristen Fischer and Von Glitschka) answers questions from the mailbag before bidding farewell to the podcast. Subscriptions to the podcast are available via iTunes and an archive of all podcasts will appear in the podcast section. We hope you enjoy it!
You can subscribe on other podcast aggregators by using our podcast feed–it’s simply http://feeds.feedburner.com/FreelanceRadio. Download the podcast file (in MP3 format) via the link (right-click to save).
- Links listed include the following:
- Website and theme template sites ithemes.com and woothemes.com.
- Development and design firm that Von has worked with: Utopian.net.
- Profnet service to help connect journalists with experts, to get your name out there
- Help a Reporter (HARO), similar to Profnet for getting your name out there
- The Blogger.com blog platform
- The WordPress.com CMS
- Jeff Fisher’s list of upcoming submission deadlines for books, publications, etc.
And that’s the podcast! If you like it, please feel free to rate it in iTunes or your favorite podcast aggregator.
Keep in touch and find out more about the panelists at the following sites:
- John Brougher, podcast host and new media/communications specialist: johnbrougher.com; John’s Twitter is at twitter.com/johnbrougher
- Dickie Adams, designer, photographer, technologist, jack-of-all-trades (and master of all): twitter.com/dickieadams
- Kristen Fischer, writer and author: kristenfischer.com; Kristen’s Twitter is at twitter.com/kristenfischer
- Von Glitschka, illustrator, designer and so much more: glitschka.com; Von’s Twitter is at twitter.com/vonster