Freelance Radio, Episode 26: Goals for 2009
The twenty-sixth episode of Freelance Radio, the official FreelanceSwitch podcast, is now available! This episode, we talk about a number of topics, including long-term goals and dealing with billing for client communications. Subscriptions to the podcast are available via iTunes and an archive of all podcasts will appear in the podcast section. We hope you enjoy it!
You can subscribe on other podcast aggregators by using our podcast feed–it’s simply http://feeds.feedburner.com/FreelanceRadio.< br />
- Theme of the Episode: This episode’s theme is goal-setting, especially as regards long-term goals. The panel shares their long-term goals.
- Mailbag:We talk about billing for client communications.
- Freelance Radio Recommends:
- Dickie: Photo site the Smugmug.com.
- John: GTD/productivity application Things, from Cultured Code.
- Kristen: Healthy living blog (and podcast) Wiredberries.com.
- Von: URL shortening service (with web statistics!) Snipurl.com.
- Outro: This week’s song is by B Tha Swordsman and is called Her Song. The song can be obtained by going to B Tha Swordsman’s page.
And that’s the episode! If you like it, please feel free to rate it in iTunes or your favorite podcast aggregator (check us out on Digg at http://www.digg.com/podcasts/Freelance_Radio), and don’t forget to email your questions/comments via the Freelance Radio form. If you’d like to record a question/comment or submit an original outro song, you can upload them via this form!