5 Email Productivity Hacks For Freelancers – Video
No matter what it is you do, whether it’s graphic design, web development, illustration, copywriting, or anything else, there’s one thing every freelancer has to deal with day in, day out.
Some days, it seems we haven’t done any productive work because we’re battling our way to inbox zero.
In this video, I talk about a few ways I make my daily email work-flow more efficient. Many of these tools and tips apply specifically to GMail, but they can carried over to any email client in one way or another. The tools and tips discussed include:
- How to personalize your Gmail Canned Responses
- One effective use for Gmail Labels and Filters.
- Set followup reminders via email with followup.cc.
- Write it now, send it later (and track it too) with RightInbox or Boomerang.
- Apps for a better Gmail interface: Postbox and Sparrow.
What About You?
Have an email productivity hack that’s working wonders for you? Share it in the comments!