LinkSwitch – A Roundup of Great Links Across the Web
Time for a roundup of useful links from across this beast we call the world wide web:
- For all you design students, DesignSessions is the place to go. Run by editor Anjula Duggal, the blog has a wide variety of expert guest bloggers and covers everything from how to get work to what’s new in the industry.
- Leo Babauta interviewed me for his Golden Goals Series on his blog Zen Habits earlier in the week. He has also interviewed Adam Pash of Lifehacker, Darren Rowse of ProBlogger and Leon Ho of Lifehack.org in this series.
- I wrote an article a little while ago where I suggested using a pilates ball as your chair at work. Well here are 10 good reasons to start doing that at Gearfire. Burning 350 calories a day? That’s 3 chocolate chip cookies!
- Have you ever wondered how much money you save now that you work at home and don’t need to buy lunch? You can find out here! Yet another reason it’s good to be a freelancer.
- Computer Arts has written the freelancer’s survival guide – essential reading for anyone considering taking the leap out of employee status.
- CRM Lowdown has a great article about commanding respect through your body language (good for client meetings).
If you have a useful link or article that you think FreelanceSwitch readers would be interested in, Send It In!