Freelance Training from Tuts+ Premium
Are you a passionate freelancer, or looking to make the leap into freelancing full time? We’re excited to announce that FreelanceSwitch has partnered with Tuts+ Premium to offer in-depth video courses and eBooks for freelancers as part of a monthly membership.
What you’ll get:
- Freelance Bootcamp video course from James Clear of PassivePanda.com. This course will teach you everything you need to know to start and run a thriving freelance business. We’ll add a new freelancing-relevant course every month covering topics like marketing, business, SEO, finding clients and earning more money as a freelancer – all taught by industry experts.
- More than $500 USD worth of eBooks, including How to Be a Rockstar Freelancer, Freelance Confidential, Successful Freelancing for Web Designers, LinkedIn and Lovin’ It, From Photoshop to HTML, Professional Web Design (Vol. 1 & 2), iPhone App Entrepreneur, How to Write Great Copy for the Web, Twitter Up Your Business, Rockstar WordPress Designer, How to Build a Successful Blog Business, Successful Facebook Marketing… and more!
- Periodic bonuses, like downloadable resources and special in-depth content.
Join Tuts+ Premium ($19/mo) now to access all this immediately, or read on to learn more about the partnership between FreelanceSwitch and Tuts+ Premium.
What is Tuts+ Premium?
If you’re not familiar with the Tuts+ sites, you may not be aware of what else Tuts+ Premium offers. For $19 a month, members can access full video courses, Premium tutorials and guides, downloadable resources, and a full library of eBooks, with new content added weekly! To give you a better idea, here’s just a sample of what you’ll find in Premium:
- Weekly high-end tutorials from the Tuts+ Network covering topics like design and web development.
- High quality video courses on the skills you want to learn, including Freelance Bootcamp, 30 Days to Learn Photoshop, and more!
- The entire Rockable Press and Smashing library of eBooks.
- An active community discussing the latest courses with experts standing by to help you learn.
Our first Tuts+ Premium offering for freelancers is intended to bring new and experienced freelancers alike back to the basics of successful freelancing. In Freelance Bootcamp, James Clear, founder of Passive Panda, gets to the root of running a successful business and sets you up with strategies that will help you get started, get profitable, and get growing. Through a series of lessons, James helps you focus on what is most important to your business and get you started right. The course covers all the following topics:
- The fundamental key to the freelancer mindset.
- No-nonsense advice about your portfolio.
- Finding and securing your first clients.
- Knowing how much to charge, negotiating budgets, and when to raise your rates.
- Finding better clients…and keeping them.
- Essential knowledge for marketing, referrals, legal basics, and more!
The Mindset of a Successful Freelancer
Developing Your Offer
$230 Worth of eBooks for Freelancers
I’m especially excited about the eBooks we have available for freelancers. We have more than a dozen books in the library, including popular titles like: Successful Freelancing, Freelance Confidential, How to be a Rockstar Freelancer, and much more. We have books from notable authors like Collis Ta’eed, the Smashing Magazine team, Susan Johnson, Skellie and so many more. That’s over $230 worth of business books alone and over $500+ worth of books total in our library that you can download for a $19 membership! And we’re adding new books from Rockable Press and other publishers all the time.
We’ll also be keeping an ear out in the Tuts+ Premium forums for what you’d like to see us offer next for freelancers. Hope to see you there!
Please note that the Tuts+ Premium membership comes with a 100% money-back guarantee. But we think you’ll love it!